Stewart Park Apartments is a colonial style, red brick building set in a picturesque residential neighborhood. The property has been fully renovated, and features large 1 bedroom apartments with underground parking. Each apartment includes central heating and air conditioning.
The apartments feature wood floors in the living room, ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom, a combination kitchen and dining area, and a very large living room with recessed lighting. Lots of closet space throughout. The bathrooms have been updated with custom stone tile and include a nice linen closet. The apartments have large Pella windows.
The grounds have been professionally landscaped, and are beautiful year round. Rent includes: sewer, water, and garbage. Tenant pays electric which covers heating, cooling and all appliances.
- Underground parking included with rent
- Laundry facilities on first floor (2 new washers and 2 dryers)
- Short walk to downtown Libertyville
- Professionally landscaped with flower gardens and lots of trees
- Recently renovated
- Wood floors
- Includes dishwasher, electric stove and full sized refrigerator
- Lots of closet space
- Pella windows, with blinds included
- Custom light fixtures
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Downtown Libertyville (Banks, Library, Farmers Market, Mickey Finn’s Brew Pub, Lots of Restaurants (2-4 blocks away)
- Mariano’s, Jewel and Trader Joes(soon to open) Grocery Stores (1.5 miles)
- Close to 94/294 Tollway (2.2 miles)
- Abbott Laboratories (5.4 miles)